Here again to help you out create an easy DIY paper leaf and flowers to add beauty on your occasion coming up! 🙂 Its so easy and cheap I bet you can’t wait to do this one yourself, so grab all the things you need and lets get creating!
- Tissue paper (got mine from Coles about 99 cents)
- Any green paper of your choice (so long as it is thin)
- Sewing machine (to sew the leaf together)
- Leaf Template (get it here)
Making the Paper Leaf
- Trace the template to the green paper and cut it out.
- Sew the Paper Leaf in an alternate way or criss cross for a natural look.
- Sew until you reach your desired length and your all done! 🙂
Making the Tissue Leaf
As shown below, once you’ve done all three steps, its important that you need to make pleats when rolling the tissue for it to bloom! Cheap and easy ❤